The good news for all aspirants that recently UPSC has introduced an online application for Enforcement Officer /Account Office recruitment. Let me explain to you about the examination that this exam will a pen and paper mode and will be for 2 hours.
All the relevant links were given in the article, we recommend the latest books for this examination, for online notes/books visit learninggears facebook page for download e-books.
Well the dates of examination is 4th of October 2020 (postponed) all the dates are mentioned below kindly have a look.
Check Here : UPPSC APO 2020 Notification exam dates
UPSC EPFO Important Events
|Date of Application||11/01/2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31/01/2020 till (06 PM)|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||31/01/2020|
|Date of Examination||04/10/2020 (Postponed)|
UPSC EPFO 2020 Fees Criteria
|Category||Fees to be paid|
|SC / ST or PH||0/-|
|General / OBC|| 25/-|
Academic Eligiblity For EPFO Exam
The candidate must have Bachelor degree holder in any stream from any Recognized University in India.
UPSC EPFO Exam Details
- An exam timings are allotted for 2 hours.
- Language should be both English an Hindi
- There is negative marking for each question.
Maximum Age Criteria
The maximum age of an aspirants would be 30 Years.
UPSC EPFO Vacancy Details
The UPSC conducted an exam for Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in Employment Provident Fund Organization (EPFO).
Total post : 421
- General : 168
- OBC : 116
- SC : 62
- ST : 63
EPFO Exam Pattern 2020
How to Register for UPSC EPFO Exam 2020
- For new registration, kindly visit UPSC official website : http://upsc.gov.in/
- Aspirants may apply between 18/01/2020 to 31/01/2020.
- Aspirants must read the notification before applying for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020
- Documents need are Aadhar card, address proof, address details.
- All the aspirants are adviced to have a recent photo and sign duly scanned, then upload.
- Aspirants are required to check all their general info in the form carefully before submission.
- Check application fess in fees criteria given above.
- Once Fees process will be done you will receive that your form is accepted.
- Now print your submitted form and save it for future preferences.
Download Exam postponed Notice – Click Here
Link to Apply Online – Apply Online
Official website – Click Here