Uppsc exam calendar 2020 recruitment: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently announced the last date for online application for combined/upper subordinate exam only till 2nd of June 2020, opn the other hand while those aspirants who missed an application can apply at the official website
Prior UPPSC has announced Provincial Civil administrations (PCS) every year to enroll qualified and dynamic applicants into the UPPSC PCS. UPPSC an organization has released the post of PCS, which would be the best opportunity for aspirants to make their career in a govt. Job.
UPPSC exam is divided between 3 tier prelims, mains and the last one is the personal interview. Exam aspirants will be qualified for the mains exam only after clearing the prelims exam.
UPPSC exam calendar 2020 exam dates notification
|Date of notification||21 April 2020|
|last date of form submission||02/06/2020|
|Last date of fee payment||To be notified|
|Prelims exam date||02/06/2020|
|Result of prelims exam||To be notified|
|Download mains admit card||To be notified|
UPPSC exam 2020 – Eligibility criteria
- The candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from a recognized university in India.
- Those aspirants who are in final year of graduation can also appear in this exam with their final year marksheet in mains exam.
- Aspirants for ACF / RFO having a Bachelor Degree in Science can also appear in the exam.
- For more details kindly go through the notification.
The Minimum Age to apply for the exam is 21 Years and maximum age for the exam is 40 years, as per 01/07/2020. Age relaxation will be given to the eligible candidates as per the Govt. norms.
UPPSC application fees 2020
Candidates who belong to the general/OBC category are required to pay 125/– for their application, on the same time SC/ST candidates are required to pay a minimum 65/- for their application and for physically handicapped aspirants 25/-
How to apply for the UPPSC exam 2020 ?
- Now for UPPSC exam 2020 registration aspirant need to visit an official website of UPPSC http://uppsc.up.nic.in
- Once you enter at the website Click on apply online under combined states/upper subordinate services examination 2020. A registration link will appear click to register for an application form.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed for an application form.
- Click for new registration and select your examination whether PCS/ACF/RFO, now fill your general details like name, address, phone number, and email id.
- Aspirants will also receive a push notification on their registered Gmail and phone numbers containing the user id and password once their registration will complete.
- Now proceed to pay your registration fees.
- After going through all your details click for Final submission.
- The last option is to go to the online option and proceed, select your payment option either a debit card or net banking.
- After completion of your payment, save your e-receipt and click on the print option to download your application form for future use.