UPPSC recently conducting online mains phase II exam for which an application form has been introduced for the post of UPPSC APO 2020 assistant prosecuting officer. The condition is only pre-exam qualified students were allowed to fill the mains exam form. All relevant links were given below, download admit card from the link, and for a previous exam questions, the paper link is below.
UPPSC APO 2020 Important Dates
|New date of application||25/01/2019|
|Last date to apply online||28/12/2018|
|Last Date of fee submission||25/01/2019|
|Last Date of form submission||28/01/2019|
|Pre exam Result Dates||11/05/2020|
|mains Exam result Dates||16/05/2020 (Postponed)|
|Date of admit card availability||Notified Soon|
|Date of mains application begins||03/06/2020|
|Last date to mains application||12/06/2020|
|Last Date Of submission||16/06/2020|
|Last date To Download Receipt||23/06/2020|
Syllabus of UPSSC APO 2020
List of vacancies given for UPPSC 2020
APO assistant prosecuting officer
Total Post Given
- Minimum age 21 yrs
- maximum age 40 yrs.
- BA LLB from any recognized university
- A candidate must of an India origin to apply for this exam.
- Fee criteria for General / OBC : 125/-
- Fee criteria for SC / ST : 65/-
- Fee criteria for PH (physically handicap) : 15/-
- There are many option fr payment like (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan).
Important links of UPPSC
Apply Online For Mains – CLICK HERE
Download Mains Exam Result – CLICK HERE
Download Notification – CLICK HERE
Official Website – CLICK HERE
How to apply online step by step
- To apply visit uppsc official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- On the left hand side of the home page click on “candidate registration” under ONLINE FORM SUBMISSION tab.
- Now click on “apply” link given on the page and proceed with a click on registration.
- Candidates are required to fill their general info and proceed.
- Choose your category if you are among SC / ST / OBC.
- After completing registration process click submit and then proceed.
- Now complete your fees submission process. Fee criteria is given above. Follow the steps.