The good news for all aspirants that recently UPSC has introduced an online application for Enforcement Officer /Account Office recruitment.
Let us discuss about the exam timings and marketing criteria, for applying the last date is 30th of June 2020.
Now, who are eligible for this exam, only a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics.
All the relevant exam events are mentioned below. Age criteria are 21- 30 years. All the relevant links are given below kindly check.
For online preparation of exams visit our official website for free notes and online classes.
If we talk bout fees then SC/ST and women/physically handicapped are exempted from fees.
Indian Statistical Service Important Events 2020
- Date of apply-: 10/06/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online : 30/06/2020 up to 06:00 Pm Only
- Last date to Pay Fee : 30/06/2020
- Date of examination : 16/10/2020
- Download Admit Card : October 2020
Payment Criteria for Applicants
- For General/OBC: 200/-
- Categories like SC/ST or physically handicapped: 0/- (Exempted)
- Women : 0/- (Nil)
- The mode of fee payment is Bank Debit Card/Credit Card or E Challan Offline Mode.
Who is eligible for ISS exam 2020
Indian Statistical Service (ISS)
Total post available for the vacancy: 47
Age limit is given from: 21-30
Academic Eligibility :
An applicant must be a Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree holder either (Passed / Appearing) along with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics.
ISS Exam Pattern 2020
How to apply for UPSC ISS Registration Part-I
- For part-I of registration of ISS visit UPSC official website (link has been given below) www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link and you will land on an official website. Click Online Application For Various Examinations tab to proceed further.
- Part I registration starts from here. A note for candidate Fills all the blocks that contain an asterisk (*) mark.
- Aspirants need to fill their general details such as name, father/mother’s name, address, contact, email.
- The candidates need to verify their email or contact, you will receive a mail, now verify it by sign in again.
- Now proceed to Part II, upload your photo and signature, check the size or kb for image, and signature upload.
- Once your process was completed print your application at the time of examination.
Click to Apply online – Apply Online
Link to pay Online – Click Here
Re-Print Application Form – Click Here
Download Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here