SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is an autonomous body holds national level exams yearly. As govt. jobs is the most demanding after carrer choice in India. Govt. is working towards the better development of society and raising the living standard of people by giving them govt. job opportunity in coming years. SSC CHSL Exam Date 2020 is 12-16 October 2020.
Likewise, SSC conducts CGL/CHSL exam every year which offers employment opportunities in various ministries. Now, this year the SSC CHSL is going to conduct an exam for given post followed as –
- Postal Assistance/Sorting assistance (PA/SA)
- Court Clerk
Due to India’s prevailing situation of COVID-19 an exam had been postponed till November 2020.
Check Here : SSC MTS 2020 Application Form
SSC CHSL Tier-1 (New) Exam dates 2020
The new exam dates for SSC CHSL Exam Date 2020-21 were scheduled as on 30th November 2020. **Important note for aspirants The last date of application ends till 30th December 2020.**
SSC CHSL Admit Card Status 2020
The status of admit card start available from October as new dates was announced. The application status have been released and candidates are advised to check the application status and also may download CHSL admit card 2020 from the below link.
SSC CHSL Exam pattern 2020
Important points to Remember SSC CHSL 2020
- The time period for the exam would be given as 1 hour.
- There were 100 questions divided in 4 subjects 25 each.
- Tier – 1 paper will be of pen and paper mode. While the descriptive paper is of 60 min. with 100 marks.
- Exam will based on past year question papers.
SSC CHSL 2020 Application fees Criteria
For General / OBC categories : 100/-
For SC / ST / PH categories : 0/- (Nil)
For Females : 0/- (Exempted)
Aspirants are required to pay exam fees either Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode or pay through off challan.
A candidate must be qualified with 10+2 or Intermediate Exam from Any Recognized board of India.
Age criteria for ssc chsl exam 2020
- A candidate must have minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
How to apply for SSC CHSL EXAM 2020-2021
- For online application process visit ssc official website – ssc.nic.in
- Start with the registration process with general details – name address, email-id, contact no.
- Next upload your photograph and signature within the required format.
- The required fee for general category is 100/- and no fee for sc/st/women. Complete the process by fee payment.
- At the end take the print out of your application form and save it for future.
Click here to Apply Online – Click here
Download notification – Click here
Official notification – Click here
Download SSC CHSL Admit Card – Click Here
Download postponed notification – Click here