PAN Card is also known as (Permanent Account Number) is helpful for Income-tax authority to keep a desirable track record of our financial transactions. If you are looking to apply for pan card Online then you are at the right place.
Here you will read all measures, procedures, and documents that are required for making a pan card. Now, who can apply for a pan card, anyone who is employed, or have some source of income?
So lets gets start our toward our first step :
Application Fees for New Pan Card Online
- An application fees for an Indian (*category) – 107 /-
- Indian citizen residing in abroad – 989 /-
- registration fee can be submitted by debit card/credit card/net banking / offline challan.
What are the Documents needed for making new pan card
What is the Procedure to get a PAN Card Online
- For the “new registration” to Apply for pan card Online, there are few steps that you need to follow.
- At the very first step visit the NSDL official website. –
- At the second step a window will open in front of you, on the top see online pan application, below it there are two options “apply online” / “registered users”.
- (Note: Fill all *asterisk columns) From the two options click on apply online (for a new user).
- An applicant must be aware of their name spellings while filling up the form. Now click to submit after filling process.
- Now you will receive a message on your contact number, with registration id and password confirm it by login again through registered users.
- Here we left with just a few steps away from a pan card application. Enter your contact details, then upload your documents and last is fee payment.
For more information visit the below link.
Link to apply for pan card – Apply Now
Link to online from correction – Click Now
Check pan card application status – Click Here
Link pan card to Aadhar card – Click Here
Link to the official website of NSDL – Click Here